
Hey there, Monday! The day of all beatiful-ness :) Today, we're talking about blush, bronzer, and highlighters. I would say that these 3 products are the most influential in helping us look awake and fresh... or that's my case. :)
First up is blush. I do not have naturally rosy cheeks so this is a must for me! I use Mary Kay's Strawberry Cream mineral cheek color. It's the perfect amount of pink without looking like a clown. I apply it along the cheek bone in circular strokes with the MK blush brush. I love this blush because I barely have to use any to get the color I want.

Next is bronzer. Like I told y'all last week, I don't really ever use bronzer. I use the foundation trick to create more definition and that also gives me a glow.

However, I do tend to break out a little bronzer in the summer months. This is my fave! Mary Kay's mineral bronzing powder in Desert Sun. I apply just a bit along my nose and the apples of my cheeks and I'm good to go! It gives that perfect sun-kissed look :)

Next is highlighting... my favorite, favorite, favorite! Do I say that about everything? Anyway. Highlighting is so important! It helps my eyes look more open and awake and it gives our skin a fresh look. I use Mary Kay's mineral highlighting powder in Pink Stardust. To help my eyes, I apply it below the brow, near the tear duct, and along my bottom eyeliner (helps it look less like a raccoon). To give my skin a fresh look, I apply it right above my blush on the top of my cheek bone. The light hits it and I swear, it's magic! I would probably never leave the house without this stuff :)

I hope these tips and products help you ladies out. Got questions?! Feel free to ask :)
Have a fabulous day!

Kaylyn, thanks for linking up! I love reading your tips each week :)
ReplyDeletePS: you should link your email address to your blogger account, that way when you comment I can just hit "reply" from my inbox and it'll go straight to you! I have been doing this with all your comments and just realized you aren't getting any of them!!
Thanks for the tip, Katie! I'll be sure to do that in the future :)
ReplyDelete