Friday, January 20, 2012

Confessional Friday

It's another link-up for me today. These are kinda fun! Today I'm linking up at A Blonde Ambition to share my confessions from the week.


I confess...

I tried Yoga for the first time last Tuesday. And my hamstrings are still tight. It's sad. It was seriously the hardest form of exercise I've ever done in my life! I was pretty much sore all last week. In fact, I think I may have even strained/slightly tore a calf muscle behind my knee. Or at least that's what my recent-PT-graduate friend told me. So, as you can imagine, I've had to take a break from the cardio. Boo! However, it hasn't been hurting much at all today so hopefully I can get back to my normal routine next week. The moral of the story? Yoga is something I'd like to try again, but it's not as easy/relaxing as the pictures make it out to be. Exhibit A.


We didn't do this one single time during the class I took. They're all liars.

School supplies make me all giddy inside. Guess I'm going into the right profession then, huh? I organized my binder this morning for school and completed it with all sorts of fun dividers.


At least when I'm stressed, I'll be organized in 8 different colors ;)

I took full advantage of Casual Friday today. Jeans, hoodie, and tennis shoes. Can I get an amen?

This weekend is shaping up to be a fun one. My future MIL's birthday is tomorrow and we're having a movie/dinner night with some family members - girls only though ;) Other than that, I'm sure Nate will be duck hunting because the season goes out next weekend. I see some lazy days for me in the near future :)

The spring semester starts on Tuesday for me. I'm apprehensive/anxious/excited about it! For the rest of my remaining time in college, I will be focusing on Elementary Ed classes. It's a relief to know that the stuff I'm learning will actually be useful in my future... yet at the same time it's stressful, because I have to learn this stuff! I'm definitely looking forward to meeting some new kiddos though :)

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend... and go link-up like I did!

1 comment:

  1. Definitely depends on the kind of yoga class you took. Some yoga is really intense, while other forms of yoga are really relaxing. Either way, yoga is much harder than it looks. Hope you feel better soon!

    Happy weekend!
    Bailey
    http://lostandfound-bailee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

whatcha lookin' for?