Thursday, January 26, 2012

30 before 30

I copied this idea from my friend Emily. I thought it was so great that I made a list of my own. Here are 30 things I want to accomplish before I turn 30 in July of 2021:

1. Graduate WKU with a Bachelor's degree in Elementary Education
2. Get married
3. Start a family
4. Build a house
5. Begin my career as a teacher
6. Obtain a Master's degree in School Counseling
7. Begin my Rank I degree in Special Education, Language & Behavior Disorders
8. Teach a Vacation Bible School class
9. Grow a garden in our backyard
10. Learn to "can" vegetables from Nathan's Mamaw
11. Vacation to Savannah, GA
12. Continue to have no credit card debt
13. Go sky-diving
14. Run a race
15. Spend an entire day 4-wheeler riding
16. Paint a wooden sign
17. Help a Paper Angel every single Christmas
18. Go to a UK Basketball game
19. Do make-up for Prom in my hometown
20. Get a massage at a spa
21. Volunteer for Toys for Tots or the Salvation Army one Christmas
22. Go to a Miranda Lambert concert
23. Sing by myself in front of people
24. Find a four leaf clover
25. Pay for someone else's dinner
26. Walk a trail in the mountains
27. Take my kid(s) to a zoo and/or aquarium
28. Have a huge snowball fight with Nathan
29. Lay on a blanket on the farm to watch the clouds and stars pass by
30. Be the best Proverbs 31 woman I can be!


Make your own list, y'all! It's fun and gives you many things to work towards and look forward to :)

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

whatcha lookin' for?