Thursday, November 15, 2012

the {cute} monogrammed binder cover

Earlier in the week, I blogged about the wedding binder that I made for my recently engaged friend, Elizabeth.  Several of you asked how I made it...


Confession:  I didn't make it. 

Shocking, I know.

Good ol' Pinterest saved the day on this one.  Here is the link to create your own :)

(The robin-egg blue and pale pink colors are my favorite!!!)

Here is the link to follow my Pinterest -- I've browsed upon several free printables that many of you OCD freaks and future teachers will love!

I hope you all have fabulous weekend.  I've got the itch to get my Christmas decor out and just rented 3 Christmas movies from my local library -- looks like I'm in for a good one :)

2 comments:

  1. This is SO cute! I just had a couple of friends get engaged too!! I should totally make these for them!!

    Thanks so much for linking up with us this week!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have these binder covers for school. Love them!

    ReplyDelete

whatcha lookin' for?