Tuesday, November 13, 2012

'tis a boring life...

Yo, remember me?  I took a break from le bloggy.  Turns out my theory that school work would slow down in Novemeber turned out to be completely opposite.  Don't ya hate when that happens?  Thankfully, my to-do list is a lot shorter now... just in time for the holidays!  Wanna know what I've been up to lately...

I made a wedding binder for my friend Elizabeth - complete with her soon-to-be initials.  I had a wedding binder during our engagement and it was a lifesaver in so many ways!


The good ol' TWS (teacher work sample).  AKA - fun sucker.


Election day came and went...


Elizabeth celebrated her birthday complete with a pink sombrero.  Can I just say I was teeny bit jealous of the PINK sombrero?  When exactly did they get that?!?


There's still tons of baking going on around the M house.  I found this cupcake cone recipe and cannot wait to use them for my last day of classes :)


Pinterest introduced me to this.  My sis and I kinda have an inside joke with this so it really cracked me up!


And, when I do take breaks from homework, it's mainly to watch FRIENDS bloopers.



This one gets me every. single. time.



I'm in full gear for the holidays!  I have every intention of putting up my decor this weekend and cannot wait :)  My mom, Nana, and I went shopping a couple weeks ago and I couldn't help but get in the spirit.  This really is just a wonderful time of year!

By the way, y'all, wedding pics are finished!  Stay tuned tomorrow for the first sneak peak :)

1 comment:

  1. Please share how you made that monogram cover sheet? :) Super cute!! Glad your back!

    ReplyDelete

whatcha lookin' for?