Right now he's duck huting a few hours away with some of his best friends but he'll be back tonight and I truly have no idea what our plans are. However, I do plan to fix him a nice supper on Saturday night and I'm sure his family will do something for him on Sunday. On Saturday I'm trying out several new recipes including crockpot BBQ chicken, Pioneer Woman's twice baked potatoes, green beans, and chocolate cake. Nate's mom makes THE.BEST! MADE.FROM.SCRATCH! chocolate cake ever! There's no way I'll ever be able to recreate that so I'm just going with the pre-made mix kind. He'll get the homemade one, I'm sure, on Sunday. There are pictures and links below to the new recipes I'm trying. All via Pinterst, a-course.
Crockpot BBQ Chicken

PW's Twice Baked Potatoes

I have to end this by giving a nice little shout-out to my future husband. Yes, it's weird to say that.

Enjoy your day, year, and my cooking! ;) I can't wait to share this year with you as it will be a special one. It's going to be a fun, and sometimes stressful, journey but I'm glad you're there to bring me back to reality. Love you to the moon and back!

PS - I'm glad you're older than me so I can always bug you about it ;)

Have a great weekend!

No comments:
Post a Comment