
I'm linking up with Molly today at A Midwestern Touch. She has started a new series called "Makeover Monday" which I'm super excited about! The first topic ever is skin care. Boy, do I have some amazing things to share about that :)
I have been a Mary Kay consultant since July of 2011. Therefore, I have been a religious user of their products since that time. I have to admit that I was a bit skeptical and scared to use their products at first. My skin is very sensitive. Let me explain what I mean by sensitive. I can have an acne break-out easily. A bad change in my diet (too much sugar or fried foods), hair products that contain pore-clogging chemicals, and make-up that my skin reacts badly to can set it off. For instance, I had to ban myself from using Maybelline eye shadows in high school. My eyelids would turn red and puffy when I used them - no beuno. I also had some serious problems in middle school with acne. So much so that I had to visit a dermatologist and take medications for it. I also have to be careful when I use acne creams with a large amount of salycic acid -- they tend to make my skin red and puffy as well. As you can see, this gal can't use just any old thing. I understand what it's like to have not-so-pretty skin and that's why I love Mary Kay so much!
Allow me to introduce you to Mary Kay's Timewise Miracle Set.

The miracle set contains a cleanser, moisturizer, day solution, and night solution. This set has 13 benefits for your skin including problems with aging, moisture control, acne spots, etc. The set comes in 2 different formulas: combination to oily and normal to dry. My entire family has oily skin so I use the combination to oily formula! Naturally oily skin pays off when you're 70 with almost no wrinkles, but it's not fun when you're a teenager. Trust me! Basically, these products do everything from taking off every bit of your make-up to moisturizing to sun protection with SPF 25 to fighting the signs of aging. And I am not ashamed to say that I'm 20-years-old and use products to fight wrinkles. You are just never too young, ladies!
Since I've been using this system (approximately 6 months), my skin has never been better. Previously, I cleansed my face with the Dove bar and a cheap moisturizer. My skin was dripping with oil by the middle of the day. Now, I can go through the whole day without having to blot my make-up. My skin stays moisturized, but is never too oily. I have protection from the sun and from pre-mature wrinkles. Plus, I have seen improvement with some old acne scars. Since my skin is fair, these scars show up easily and are so hard to get rid of. The cleanser has these little beads in it that help scrape those old dead cells away. It's amazing! The set of 4 products is $90 and lasts for 3 months!
If you are looking for a new regimen, please give this a try! Some of you may be skeptical because I am an employee of the company, but I would never recommend something that I don't personally love. I know what it's like to have problems with your skin and I wouldn't wish that on any of you! I want you to be as comfortable in your skin as I have grown to be :)
If you're interested in giving it a try, please contact me for a sample OR click on the Mary Kay picture to the right. It will take you directly to my personal MK website where you can order this fabulous system for every woman in your life ;)
Happy Makeover Monday, y'all!

Oh my word...love it all!! The lady I use to work for works for mary kay as well and I went to her little "party" or whatever you call them. I used some of those products and they were so great! She still uses all of them herself and has amazing skin. If I had the money I would be all over that! Seriously. I will be hollering at you when I do :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for linking up!!!
I'm so interested in Mary Kay! I've never used it before! Sounds awesome though - I have very sensitive skin too. Cute blog by the way :) Thanks for linking up!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE Mary Kay! I use the Timewise cleanser and moisturizer- so great! :) ...Love your blog! Follow each other?
ReplyDeleteStop by anytime!
<3 Karen from
simplylovethisblog.blogspot.com