Monday, February 6, 2012

this week = good TV

2 posts in 1 day? That's a first for me :)

Ok, so usually I don't get too excited about TV. I watch the news but between homework and studying, I normally don't have much time to watch anything else. This week is changing that, y'all! I'm working like a beaver right now to get everything done to watch some TV tonight... and the rest of the week.

Tonight, I'll be tuned to NBC. The Voice beats out American Idol to me, hands down! That may be solely because of Blake Shelton, but we all have our reasons. I watched most of it last night after the Super Bowl and am ready to tune in again tonight!


A new series called, Smash, premieres right after The Voice. There have been so many good things said about this show that I don't think I can afford to miss it. I hope it lives up to my expectations!


After tonight, I'll be counting down to Thursday at 8 pm. My friends and I are 100% obsessed with the show, Swamp People. I don't know if it's the high action gator hunting or the Cajun accents but you can bet your behind that I'll be a faithful viewer again this season. The DVR is already set :)


Anybody else tuning in for any of these shows?!

1 comment:

  1. Me and the boyfriend are sooo excited for Swamp People! Love, love, love it!

    ReplyDelete

whatcha lookin' for?