Friday, February 24, 2012

Friday Confessional

It's Friiiiidayyy! Just in case you didn't know ;)

So here's what I'm doing right now. Homework, browsing YouTube videos, watching SYTTD: Atlanta, and balancing my checkbook. AKA - typical college night :) I love this phase of life right now though. Anywho, that's not what this post is all about. Let's dig deep down.


I confess...

I have strange urges through the week to listen to a particular artist. Last week it was the Backstreet Boys and this week it's all kinds of 90s country artists. Tim McGraw, Dixie Chicks, Sara Evans, and Lonestar. Does this happen to any of y'all?


I cannot wait to go shopping for my engagement pictures. I don't have a ton of money to buy all sorts of things but I'm totally loving all the trends for this Spring. Crochet, lace, and flare jeans. Amen. Especially to that last one. Girls with butts don't mix well with skinny jeans. Lesson learned.

I had THE. BEST. TIME. this afternoon with my sweet Lily. I took a quick break from homework to go deliver some make-up to her mommy and we had an impromptu Barbie scenario. Memory lane, for sure. She and her sweet little sister are just growing too fast!


I love being an Elementary Ed major. Part of my homework tonight was to paint a salt dough map of KY we had made previously in the week. It didn't turn out quite so great (I'm not an artist) but I love doing stuff like that for "homework"!

I stuck to my exercise schedule every single day this week! I usually exercise when I'm supposed to but usually wimp out and cut it short or something. Not this week and I feel great! On another note, I had Pizza Hut and pecan chocolate chip pie for supper today. We all sin, right? Moving on.

And, finally, the fiance and I are having a very quiet date night tomorrow. Renting movies, sitting on the couch, and homemade chicken tortilla soup via me. And amen. The past 3 weekends have been pretty jam-packed for us so I'm really looking forward to it :)


And those are my confessions. Enjoy the weekend, y'all!

1 comment:

  1. Hope your soup turned out great!! Sounds like a nice weekend!!

    ReplyDelete

whatcha lookin' for?