I'm not the type of person to spend hours on YouTube browsing at videos... but when I find something good, I feel like I have to share it with everyone!
Why I Hate Religion, but Love Jesus
"The church should be an ocean. It's not a museum for good people, but a hospital for the broken."
Sex, Marriage, & Fairytales
"If your marriage rests on anything but Jesus, it rests on something that's broken."
I hope I don't strike any hard feelings here... but my jaw hit the floor when I watched both of these. I love them both and there are so many lines I could take from it to apply in my life to improve myself.
Each video is about 4 minutes long and you won't regret taking the time to watch them :)
Happy Thursday, y'all! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Happy Groundhog Day, lady! I just wanted to tell you that I nominated you for a blogger award on my blog today!
ReplyDeleteI promise, promise, promise that I WILL mail your thermos this week. School has completely consumed my life! Hope all is well with you!
ReplyDelete