Wednesday, June 22, 2011

what i'm loving wednesday


Here's what I'm loving today :)

[ONE]
Over the past few days I've been reading this book every chance I get.


The title (obviously) is "Savannah Blues." It's a sassy novel about a girl from Georgia who is an antique picker and is dealing with the drama that comes from a divorce. I cannot wait to see how this bad boy ends! The best part??? The author, Mary Kay Andrews, has written several other books that I'm excited about reading. Special thanks to my aunt for recommending these books!

[TWO]
Today I am wearing a favorite outfit of mine. A baby blue t-shirt (the color looks great on me) and my favorite jeans. That always makes any day better :)

[THREE]
See this character below? Let me tell you how she made me laugh over the weekend...


In her Father's day card to our Nandad she told my aunt (her mommy) exactly what to write in it. Here's my favorite part... "Thank you for helping build my swingset. Thank you for your wallet." Hold up a second... his wallet? I guess we all know who the favorite is now.

[FOUR]
One of Nathan's cousins and his wife are expecting a baby boy in August. They are having a shower for him on Sunday and I can't wait to swoon over all the sweet baby clothes!

[FIVE]
Bright and early on next Tuesday morning, Nathan and I will be making a trip to a local flea market. The deals we may stumble upon make me so excited! I'll let ya know if we find any really good stuff :)

[SIX]
I have found the cure to my mid-morning hunger... Extra Dessert Delights Mint Chocolate Chip gum.


The stuff is amazing and holds me over until lunch. Go buy some now!

[SEVEN]
I have a feeling that frozen yogurt is going to become a weekly staple in my summer. But I have no complaints ;)


I'm meeting up with another best friend of mine this afternoon for some of this delicious treat. I love being able to load up my low-fat frozen yogurt with all kinds of chocolate and candy ;)

[EIGHT]
I'm loving all of the great men in my life! Father's Day is so sweet for me since I'm a Daddy's girl. I am incredibly blessed to have such amazing grandfathers, uncles, etc. And, of course, I have the best Dad any girl could ask for. There's something so special about the Daddy/Daughter relationship :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

whatcha lookin' for?