I have a VERY slow leak in one of my tires. Every now and then it has to be aired up. Yesterday afternoon it needed it. No biggie, right? I wish. I'm not sure what got into me. I had been pretty busy that day with Nate's cousin's baby shower so I guess I can blame it on that. Anywho...
I leave my car at Nate's farm because he doesn't think it needs to be driven anywhere because the tire might go completely flat. We run over to my house to get the air compressor. For some reason it WILL NOT work for us. And in the process of trying to figure it out we let out almost all the remaining air in my tire. Great. Now I definitely can't drive it anywhere! I get frustrated because I just want it to be fixed. I tell Nathan to move and let me try
I was pretty disappointed in myself for getting worked up over something like that. Thankfully, Nathan and I are good for each other in those situations. We have both learned how to calm the other down during life's inconvenient moments. I was exhausted after all this so I collapsed into bed. The tire was still fine this morning but I'm going to take it somewhere soon to have them check for a small leak. I don't want anymore Sunday night stressful situations!
Despite all this, I had a great weekend! I'm looking forward to mine and Nate's flea market trip tomorrow. Hopefully the rain will cooperate with us! :)
Have a great Monday!

No comments:
Post a Comment