Tuesday, June 14, 2011

confessions

1. I have diagnosed myself with a serious illness - road rage. Lord, why must people always try to make late in the mornings?

2. Rain makes my sinuses act up and makes me sleepy. Not fun.

3. I seriously need to re-paint my toenails, and yes, I put it on my to-do list ;)

4. After blogging that I was going to see Luke Bryan in August, my mom sent me this article and said "Ok…just saw your post about going to the Luke Bryan concert…please don’t do what this girl did!" Check out the video at the 1:34 mark. Yea, no worries that I'll do that.

5. I'm currently addicted to Michelina's Lean Gourmet entrees. $1 and deliciousness = yes, please!

6. The Stakz yogurt date yesterday was perfect. Thank God for this sweet treat that really isn't too bad for a person :)

7. I'm pumped for this weekend -- 4 days with my boy, fish fry at Nate's place with friends, organizing projects in my room... yay!

8. It's still raining and I'm still tired.

9. I keep looking at all these cutesy office supplies and have ideas churning. It's amazing what will make this girl happy :)

10. I have about 20 days left of being a teenager. What to do?

11. I look forward to heading home this afternoon, curling up with a book, and hitting the sack early.

12. I'll end with a picture of what I wish I saw outside my window right now -- but hey, at least it's not scorching :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

whatcha lookin' for?