Although the weekend was cut short on me I still had a good one. Nathan and I rented a couple movies over the weekend to watch. I talked him into this one...

and we also got "Just Go With It". They were on different ends of the emotional spectrum but I recommend them both. Country Strong was so raw and moving... and, of course, Adam Sandler never fails to make a person laugh!
Yesterday, we spent a lot of time at Nate's place before we met up with some friends for a cookout and some volleyball. I managed to take a really good picture yesterday of his place.

It makes me happy! I plan to take many more once he gets it all mowed down. I can't even begin to count the number of things we - mostly he - has done to the place in less than two months. The to-do is getting some tasks marked off :)
I'm meeting up with one of my best friends for some frozen yogurt this afternoon -- just what I'll need to end this day on a happy note!
Have a good one, y'all!

No comments:
Post a Comment