Thursday, June 23, 2011

linky fun

I got some fun stuff for y'all today! Check out the following links :)

Matt and Ginny. This sweet couple from Georgia has blown my mind. Look at their website and watch the video of his proposal to her. Seriously, how in the world did he pull that off? It brought tears to my eyes!

Lilly Pulitzer. Me love Lilly. I have recently embarked on a fitness goal (which I'll explain tomorrow) and if I reach a stepping stone to that goal next week, my gift to myself will be one of her large agendas. Agendas are a must for college and I need a new one. Therefore, me buying Lilly.

I'm an Organizing Junkie. Yes, I am but that's also the name of the website. The writer shares some of her tips and cute ideas to become organized. I love looking at pictures of ridiculously organized rooms. There truly is something wrong with me ;)

Tatertots and Jello. I do not recommend trying that food combination. However, I highly recommend looking at that website for some of the neatest DIY projects you'll ever see. The website has the effect of making me think I'm more creative than I really am... but I'm working on it!

StumbleUpon. A friend told me about this the other day and it's so handy! It's a really awesome search engine that's personlized for you. You check all of the things you're interested in and it brings up all these articles for you to sift through. Although it's great for wasting time, I do think it will help me a lot in school when I need to research topics for an essay. I am a good student, people!

Random tid-bit: I have a problem with frozen yogurt. Yesterday I spent over $6 on the stuff. Considering that each ounce costs less than 50 cents, that's a lot of yogurt. In my defense... the machine squirted out the yogurt much faster than I expected. I did not intend to get that much yogurt but I still ate it all anyway ;)

Tomorrow -- I will share my fitness goal that I've been working on for almost 2 months. This type of post is new territory for me so I'm very proud of myself! Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment

whatcha lookin' for?