I am so relieved right now. Anthropology test is behind me and I felt like I was very prepared! I am crossing things off my to-do list like crazy and am seriously setting a goal of actually enjoying my Fall break. I do not want to be a slave to homework! If I've read everything correctly, I'll only have one assignment over the break -- an online PE test. Not majorly stressing over that one ;)
This past weekend was good to me! The weather was perfect, y'all. I love nothing more than wearing a comfy hoodie and my favorite pair of jeans. I spent all of Friday afternoon preparing for my test so that was a bummer. However, the rest of the weekend was great! Nathan and I planted some flowers and trees on Saturday morning. We set-up Baylie's new home at his place. She has a nice big pen -- much bigger than the one she resides in now at his parents' house! We're hoping that she'll only have to be in the pen when Nathan is gone. As long as someone is there she doesn't roam off far. It was too funny the other day... we were setting up her pen, heard water splashing, and then saw her barrelling towards us. The girl loves her water even if it is only 60 degrees :) She has yet to "move" over there... that will come once Nathan has moved as well. Speaking of which, that should happen this weekend folks! He took a vacation day since I'll be on Fall Break and, along with his family, we're doing some major moving. I'm sure I'll have lots of stories after that experience.
Anywho, we also stained our deck. Correction - we stained the deck until we ran out of stain. I'm convinced we ran out of stain because Nathan didn't pay attention to the wind and the stain mysteriously blew onto the trailer. Yes, we were out there scrubbing the trailer with Mr. Clean magic erasers to get the stain off before it dried. Do these things happen to everyone?!? Long story short - Nathan got more stain on Monday and now it is all done. It needs to dry for 48 hours before we can move the patio furniture and mums on it. I can't wait to see all of that pulled together :)
After our day full of work, we spent the night with our friends around a bonfire, some good food, and cornhole. There's nothing like a small town life, y'all... lots of memories and laughs from that night!
We accomplished even more on Sunday. Nathan mowed, we cleaned up a bit in the garage, and did some beautify-ing to the trailer! Yes, that's my domain. We hung up all of the pictures/prints we have and, oh-ma-word, it is most definitely all coming together now. I will most definitely be getting pictures to share this weekend! We have all worked our behinds off for the past 6 months, but it is all worth it. Nathan is proud and happy - what's better than that?! :) We spent the afternoon watching hunting movies and the Dukes of Hazzard.

I whippped up a pot of Chicken Tortilla Soup and we were miserable after eating way too much. But it was a good kind of miserable ;)
In the meantime, I've managed to find another addiction on the internet. Zulily.

It's dangerous. I found it just in time to order stuff for new baby girl. Ironic, huh!? ;) I will be placing an order soon because the little stinker will be here before we can turn around!
I hope y'all are having a fabulous week :)

No comments:
Post a Comment