Thursday, October 20, 2011

yes, please

Happy Thursday, y'all! It's quite a chilly one around these parts, but no complaints from this girl. The cooler weather encouraged me to drag out my boots this morning and I am loving it! I think a cup of hot chocolate will be calling my name quite soon :)


It's going to be quite an exciting and fun night! After work, I am heading to Kristen's apartment to fix myself up a bit for the concert. Gotta look cute in case I run into any celebrities ;) Next, we are getting some yummy supper and are then heading to Diddle. We are praying we get great seats! The tickets are general admission so keep your fingers crossed for us. We are pumped... it's going to be a great concert. Plenty of pics to come next week :)

On another exciting note... my Dad is refinishing the coffee tables and end tables for Nathan's place. We are wanting the stain to match the dining room table and the stain right now has a few scratches on it. I can't wait to see how it turns out -- Dad is super talented at doing that stuff!

There's not much going on for me this weekend. Nathan has to work every single day. Yes, even Sunday. Huge bummer! We're hoping to just get a few things done around his place and can hopefully still have some time to chill out with one another. I will use the extra time to myself to study for a test and quiz I have coming up next week.

That about does it for me today. This work day is going by extremely slow! Of course, that may be because I'm ready for 7 pm to be here :) I'll leave you with this picture and two words.


YES, please :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

whatcha lookin' for?