Saturday, October 22, 2011

insert screams here.


Y'all this has to be the best $20 I've ever spent. I was blown away by him! I didn't think anything could top Jason Aldean's concert in February, but I was wrong. He is such an entertainer and is excellent at interacting with the crowd! If you ever have the chance to see him... do it! I'm already looking up dates at when he'll be around again. Anywho, here's a brief and random synopsis of the night -- along with some pictures.


#1. Nothing beats a concert on a college campus. The atmosphere can't get better!
#2: It doesn't matter if the doors open 30 minutes later than they're supposed to. We still got good seats!


#3: Luke Bryan can play the piano... very well.
#4: He also does cover songs of Lady GaGa, Alabama, and the "big butts" song... very well.


#5: He will shine the spotlight on a 50-year-old woman who gets really into the "big butts" song. I was laughing so hard that I cried!
#6: He will also pull a big ole country boy on the stage during the song, "Country Girl, Shake It For Me." Yano, just so the country boys can show off. He will then invite said country boy backstage.


#7: You will see a group of people dancing around like drunk idiots, then realize you actually know those idiots. And they haven't had a sip of alcohol.
#8: He will record a music video for "Drunk On You." Yes, that is my biggest accomplishment thus far in college.


#9: He will make his way 10 yards away from you to sing "Rain Is A Good Thing."
#10: He will frequently dance, shake his butt, and smile when he's 10 yards away.

Insert screams here. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Ha, this post made me laugh out loud -- so glad you had a blast!

    PS - that first pic of you is SO pretty!

    ReplyDelete

whatcha lookin' for?