Tuesday, October 25, 2011

2sday

Happy Tuesday, y'all! Creative spelling there, don't ya think?!

So, we are all still beaming about Gracyn. It's so fun to say her name along with Lily's. Because of my 5-hour night class -- which I already hated anyway -- I have not yet met the sweet thing. But you can bet your behind that I will be at the hospital this afternoon. Mom made me even more jealous last night when she sent me this picture from the hospital.


She's just perfect. As you can imagine, this has been a great week and I'm having a hard time seeing anything bad these days. It's nice to have things put in perspective.

Funny story -- I sent Nathan a picture of her and he said "she looks huge!" Haha, yes she's definitely healthy! So thankful for that :)

On to more fun things. I am really contemplating a subscription to Southern Living magazine. Everytime I search around on the internet for something I usually end up there. They have a really good deal for a year subscription. I'm going to have to think about it for a day or two (mainly because I don't like spending money on impulse). Have any of you ever read it before? They also have a website. Lots of fun decorating ideas, recipes, etc. The domesticating skills are kicking in again ;)


I'm going to have a bit of spare time tomorrow afternoon and I'm hoping to shop around just a bit. I would really love to find some cute Fall dresses. I absolutely love wearing dresses. They're easy and no fuss... perfect for when I'm observing in schools. However, most of mine are sundresses and just aren't appropriate when it's barely reaching 60 degrees. Here's some pics of some cute ones I found.



Have you all hit it big anywhere recently for dresses?

I have a fun MK manicure party coming up on Thursday. We have some cute fall colors and this is the first time I've ever done anything like this. Some sweet girls have volunteered for me :) I'm really excited!

I hope you all are having a fabulous day! Enjoy the beautiful weather :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

whatcha lookin' for?