Monday, October 17, 2011

my list of gripes

So, we did something pretty fun this morning in my 8am class. We have "writing workshop" every Monday and it's a time for us to write about pretty much anything we want. Today, I wrote about the things that annoy/irritate/etc. me. My friend sitting beside me did the same and her list was longer than mine... so I didn't feel as bad.

I present to you all, the almighty list of gripes:

--when someone pulls out right in front of you then proceeds to drive at least 10 mph below the speed limit.
--when someone blocks the entire aisle of the grocery store with their cart. I am not wearing invisible clothes, lady.
--when someone is late and doesn't feel the need to call and tell you.
--when I forget to write something in my planner.
--doing the awkward "dance" with someone who won't move on the sidewalk.
--when my iPod goes dead while I'm working out at Preston.
--when the tree limbs drip water on me.
--windy days that tangle my hair.
--when a bird poops on my newly cleaned car.
--a five hour night class.
--when school completely takes over my life.
--washing dishes.
--suddenly losing the ability to parallel park.
--forgetting to charge my cell phone.
--getting sick the day after I observe at a school... Germ-X, please!
--always getting the noisy cart at Wal-Mart.

The list could go on y'all, but I'll stop there. After all, I am having a pretty decent Monday ;)

I leave you with a picture of lil sis. She had her Senior pics taken yesterday and I'm in love with them. They totally capture who she is.


I mean, really, where does the time go?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

whatcha lookin' for?