I don't know what it is. Maybe the super comfy, fleece sweatpants I'm wearing today. The cooler weather. The trees showing bare limbs. Either way, I am now listening to Christmas music. It has begun. Yes, I'm a bit embarrassed but I can't help it. My favorite? Carrie Underwood. The girl can belt it out!
Moving on. I am completely caught up on work-related stuff and school work. And it's only Tuesday, people! I'm actually working on stuff this afternoon that will get me ahead of the curve. That's a first for this semester. Time really is flying by though... only 5 weeks until Thanksgiving break. A bit scary that the Holidays are so close. No complaints from me, though :)
I'm actually hoping to nail down some of my Christmas list this afternoon. Normally, I have most of done by now. Not this year, though - ha!
I'm anxiously waiting for the Luke Bryan concert on Thursday. It's going to be a great night :)
Have you picked up yet that this post is completely and totally random?!? ;)
I thought I'd do an update based on this post. I never ordered my Lilly planner. Not because I didn't reach my goal, but because I found one in Target that I liked better ;) I did reach my goal and I was extremely proud of myself. Since then, I am still exercising regularly -- about 4 days a week. However, I don't run everyday. I find that I get in "ruts" a lot of the time and get bored. When school started, I changed things up a bit. These days my routine consists of running about 1 days a week, the elliptical 2 days a week, and Zumba once a week. It helps me stay engaged and it helps my body have a variety of muscles working each week. I've been able to maintain this and I still feel great. I've stuck to my word and I could not tell you the last time I stepped on a scale. I'm over that. My clothes fit great... and most importantly, I feel better. I started having some stomach problems last Fall. I think it was a combination of stress and not-so-healthy eating habits. I literally had a bottle of Zantac in my night stand and took one every night before bed. I still woke up almost every morning and was extremely bloated. Not fun at all. I can't tell you exactly when... but those problems are long gone. It's amazing what happens when you actually take care of your body :)
But don't be fooled, I do not deprive myself of anything! Every now and then is not a problem... every day is. I love chocolate and I love carbs. For real, y'all! Moderation is key for me. Remember that every body is different and, if you're looking to become healthier, do what works for you!
My afternoon will consist of delievering MK goodies to my customers, homework, and hopefully a bit of R&R. Happy Tuesday, y'all :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Christmas music? You are hilarious! I haven't started doing that yet, but I know I won't wait too much longer!
ReplyDelete