Thursday, September 29, 2011

why I am happy today

Folks, I am one happy and relieved girl today. I had a major Geography test yesterday and am so thankful it is over! As a matter of fact, this is what my planner looked like last night.


Yes, everything was highlighted which means everything is done. Say what?! Yup, it is true! I got done with all my homework in record time last night. I even took a picture of the clock to prove it.


I was even able to do all my cleaning chores, catch up on a little TV, and turned off my light to go to sleep at 10:15. That, my friends, hasn't happened in quite a while. I am one of those people who must get at least 7 hours of sleep, it's a law. Please factor in that I must get up a little after 5 each morning to get on campus for a parking spot and you understand that this was a celebration for me! I must admit that after my class this morning, the planner is a bit more jumbled since I have another test this coming week. But, I certainly enjoyed the few hours I had of being completely caught up. :)

Another reason I am happy?! I was completely lazy this morning and wore a camo hat.


I'm one of those people who probably confuses the rest of the world. Yesterday I was all frilly in a blue and yellow dress while today I am bringing out my roots. Understand how this blog title came to be now? I am walking bag of oxymorons ;)

My schedule will allow me to do Zumba this afternoon :) Thursdays are the only time I fit it in and I always look forward to looking like an idiot and sweating. Ok, not really. But it is a ton of fun!


Have you looked at the forecast for the next week??? Perfectionnn :)


Nathan and I are hoping to actually decorate a bit this weekend. I went "home" shopping with one of my best friends last weekend and we stumbled on some really cute stuff! I can't wait to see how it all looks when it's pulled together :)

Fall Break is in one week. I can do it, I can do it...

I'm sharing another of my favorite music videos today. Not a mushy one, though. Jason Aldean just released a new song and video -- one of my all-time favorites of his. Watching the video takes me back to my years of stealing road signs, putting Crisco on mailboxes, and riding around in Nathan's truck like an idiot teenage years in a small town... wouldn't trade it for anything! HERE is the video. It wasn't what I expected but I am in love with it... I didn't know whether to cry or laugh the first time I saw it. Check it out!

Hope you are all having a fabulous Thursday! Today is my Friday and, as usual, I'm looking forward to the weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

whatcha lookin' for?