It is a happy day for me and my boy. I'm celebrating the memories we've had over the past 5.5 years!

I don't share a lot of personal, sappy stuff on this blog because we're both private people but I cherish our relationship more than words can allow me to explain. I thank God everyday for giving me such an amazing guy at such a young age.

I am grateful for every obstacle we've overcome because that just makes the good days even better.

This boy is my rock and God only knows where I'd be without him.

I would like to thank God for giving this boy so much patience. I truly have no idea how he deals with me sometimes.

My friends remind me every chance they get about how lucky I am to have him -- not that I need reminding. I pray for each of them to find the kind of love we have.

The kind of love where it really doesn't matter what you do, as long as you're together.

The kind of love where you can go hunting, not speak a word to each other, throw a temper tantrum, fall in cow poop, get up, laugh, and hug each other. And yes, I was the one who threw the tantrum and fell in poo.

The best feeling in the world is seeing the one you love happy and have their dreams slowly come true. It's been an amazing journey together and I can't imagine the things we'll experience in the future.

All I know is that we can do and overcome anything - as long as we're together :)
Allow me to share some videos that make me smile each time I hear them:
Dust on the Bottle -- a classic!
God Gave Me You -- amen to these lyrics!
That's Important to Me -- one of the only songs I know that captures our relationship :)
Thanks, Nate, for giving me 5.5 years of happiness and memories. I know we're nowhere near perfect, but we're real.

No comments:
Post a Comment