Tuesday, October 23, 2012

recent obsessions

How 'bout we forego a wedding post today and talk about the ridiculous things I've been obsessed with as of late? :)

After admitting my Organix love a few weeks ago, I got a recommendation from Katelyn to try "the light blue bottle" as she put it ;)  Girlfriend knows her stuff!  I noticed a difference in my hair after the first wash.  I'll be keeping this stuff around for a while!


We have a Keurig in my office and although I am not a coffee drinker, I always dig a nice cup of hot chocolate on chilly days.  Throw in a few peppermints and you've got a winner :)


I have to admit that I've already been scouring the internet for Black Friday ads this year.  Nothing exciting yet but hopefully things pick up soon :)


I'm going to be a total nerd here and admit my love for meal planning and grocery shopping.  The excitement will probably wear off, but as a newlywed, I just love it!  I feel so accomplished after making a big grocery run and totally love not having to stop for random things during the week.


My favorite candles this season are by far Bath and Body Work's Apple Crumble and Cobblestone Candle's Spiced Pecan (available at Kirkland's).  I'm a bit obsessed when it comes to candles... you'll rarely come in our house without seeing one lit. 

I am happy to say that I've completed my 2012 Christmas list!  I'm sure there will be some tweaks along the way but this is always a huge relief when I have this done.  By the way, is anyone else out there itching for Christmas already?  I'd be lying if I told you that the Country Christmas station hasn't been on my Pandora the past few weeks.  Embarassing, but I just can't help it!


And, finally, I'm obsessed with my sweet cousins.  Nothing new there right?!  Gracyn celebrated her first birthday over the weekend... my favorite little red-head!  I love seeing her and Lily interact with each other.  It's going to be so much fun to watch them grow up together.  They are such sweet sisters! :)


FYI - my photographer let me know that she is 50% done with our pics... wedding recaps should start soon!  Honeymoon pics this week :)

Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Ah don't you just love it! I've been using it for a couple months now and I love my hair :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummm, love that hot chocolate and peppermint combo! It would go great with my Michael Buble holiday station I'm listening to right now! :) I agree, it's never too early for Christmas music!

    ReplyDelete

whatcha lookin' for?