Thursday, October 25, 2012

currently...

Stealing this from Katie... join the fun :)

Reading: "Married for Life"


This was a shower gift to us from my in-laws.  I hadn't read a page until we got back from our honeymoon and I'm totally in love with it.  Each page is the story of a couple who has been married 50+ years and their "secrets."  Who doesn't love that?!

Watching:  The copy machine at my office roll out the paper.  It's admission cycle time... my busiest time of year.  This my last EVER though since I'll be resigning in December.  There are lots of things I'll miss at this job but admission cycles certainly aren't one of them!


Thinking:  It is WAY too beautiful outside to be stuck inside at work.  I think a mail run is in order for me soon :)  Campus is gorgeous this time of year!

Loving:  The fact that I got up early enough to not only work-out this morning but that I also had time for a Starbucks run.  A grande light mocha frappe (only 130 calories!) made my morning even better, y'all!


Looking forward to:  the holidays, cooler temps this weekend, shopping with my mom and nana next weekend, Black Friday with my MIL... this is the best time of year!

Wondering:  where the heck I'm going to be placed for my student teaching next semester (the reason I'm resigning from my job).  I won't find out for about another month so I hope my patience carries me over until then.  I can't wait for the adventure that will bring!


Cooking:  Hubs was very happy last night... I made probably his favorite meal ever!  Steak, white beans with country ham, and cornbread.  For real, you would have thought he hit the lottery.  Here's a big bowl of the white beans, ham, and cornbread -- I opted out of the steak!  I have to say it was mighty delicious.  (Recipe here.)


Disliking:  can't say much in this department... life is good!

Making me happy:  more sneak peaks from my photographer.  CD will be done next week!!!! :)

 our first look


details from the day

Have a fabulous weekend, friends! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

whatcha lookin' for?