Thursday, October 18, 2012

leading up to the big day {final bridal shower}

Finally, I have a recap of my final bridal shower which was held on 9.13.2012.  My current boss, Gaye, and friend (former boss), Emily, hosted this shower for me on campus.  I was so happy to be surrounded by co-workers and friends that afternoon.

The decor was so me.  Simple, rustic, sweet.  I was in love!



Emily handmade these cupcakes herself -- aren't they adorable?!?  She outdid herself!


The red bandana plates and napkins were a favorite.


The mantle complete with sunflowers, burlap banner, and some of our engagement pictures.


They ordered the sunflower arrangements from a flower shop here on campus and they were absolutely beautiful.  Probably the biggest sunflowers I've ever seen!

I was still suffering heavily from pinkeye that day so I didn't take any picture of myself ;)  I received some wonderful gifts and will be forever grateful that Emily and Gaye took time out of their busy lives to make me feel so special! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

whatcha lookin' for?