Friday, October 5, 2012

Bliss.

Y'all, I am married. And I couldn't be happier.

Our day was absolutely perfect - 75 degrees, sunny, filled with love.

The honeymoon in the mountains was exactly what we needed and we are so happy to (finally) be starting our lives together.

I am so humbled by God's blessings to us!

I'll be back soon with more details and pictures but this will have to do for now :)

5 comments:

  1. yeah!! CONGRATS! i am a newly wed too! so fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Beth! Newlywed life is the bomb :)

      Delete
  2. You look absolutely gorgeous! I haven't blogged in a while so when I saw this I was so excited! Congratulations!!!! I can't wait to see more pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! I can't wait to keep sharing pictures with y'all :)

      Delete
  3. I love love love your dress! Absolutely stunning!Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

whatcha lookin' for?