Well, y'all, they are here. I think it's perfectly fitting that I got a sneak peak of our session last night and can share them with you for Wedding Wednesday.
To sum them up: I love every single one. Nate and I need more wall space in order to accomodate them all. It's going to be a very hard decision to pick our favorites... but that's a good problem to have :)
My mom's favorite
Fiance's favorite
The classic ring shot
I'm gonna say that this is probably my favorite so far :)
This is one of those pictures captured at a perfect moment in time. Mom said, "It reminds me that we're all just a small piece of this big Earth." Love those beautiful KY sunsets!
Love, love, love this one!
Sweet looks :)
Boots and beans... this was another favorite of Nate's
There ya have it! As our photographer posts more, I will share those as well. These pictures mean so much to me. I am so blessed to have such an amazing man to share my life with! Our relationship has never been perfect... and it never will be. But we are who we are and we love each other for that :)









I love, love, love the last one! By far my favorite! They're all good though, the big day is getting closer for you!
ReplyDeleteAww, they are all so good! Very sweet!
ReplyDelete