Thursday, June 21, 2012

USB, fro-yo, Target, and more sign


It's little Friday, y'all!  Lord knows I'm ready for the weekend.

Got a funny story... well now it's funny.  My USB flashdrive gave out yesterday.  I mean literally gave out as I pulled it out of the computer.  See proof below.

Yup, broken completely in half.  Needless to say it doesn't work anymore.  This isn't the first time I've had bad luck with these.  During the summer between my freshman and sophomore years of college, my USB got a virus on it and crashed.  I didn't even know that was possible.  I lost everything.  Everything!  I never saved anything to a different place and never backed it up.  Major loss.  I have learned from my mistakes and now save everything in my flash drive on two different computers.  It's been a pain to download everything onto my new USB, but at least I still have it all.  Does anyone else have problems like this with their USB?!

On to more exciting things, yes?!  I have a fro-yo date with one of my best friends, Nicole, this afternoon.  I haven't treated myself much to this snack this summer and am totally looking forward to it!


I'm craving a Target run for two very important things: a kiddie pool and a new planner.  One may be more important than the other but who really cares?!  I have plans to chill in my kiddie pool the next few weekends and I ain't ashamed.


My current planner runs out at the end of the month so it's time for a new one.  Can't wait to write down all the wedding festivities once I get it :)  I've always been loyal to the BLUE SKY planners at Target.  They come in several sizes and cute prints... and they're all under $15.

My weekend will be pretty low-key again with some more wedding DIY projects.  I'll be painting signs with the following sayings.



Nathan will be working 7 days this week so hopefully we can sneak in just a bit of QT.  I have my heart set on grilling out some hot dogs for lunch one day!  Perfect for summer :)

Stay cool, ladies, and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

whatcha lookin' for?