Emphasis on HAPPY for a reason. I was definitely not ready for the weekend to be over so I'm trying to convince myself that it's still a good day :)
It was a very low-key, but still busy, weekend for me. I got several wedding projects done but I'm going to wait until Wednesday to share those with you! It's nice to start crossing things off that major to-do list :) Other than that, and the normal chores on the farm, we spent a lot of our time watching TV via the DVR. Nate had to work everyday but yesterday again this week so we still have some catching up to do.
Yesterday was Father's Day and we had a nice, small gathering at my Nana's house. This little gal provided much entertainment :)
It will be so interesting to see how Gracyn turns out. Big sis Lily is SUCH a girly-girl as seen in the picture above. We're all wondering if she'll follow in her sister's footsteps or be her own. I can't wait to watch her little personality grow!
I have to give a quick shout-out to my daddy! The card that my sister and I got him this year was very fitting. It talked about how no matter how old a girl gets, she still needs her daddy. It's so true in my case! I know my sister and I will always need his support, life lessons, and love. We are so blessed! Here's one of my favorite pictures of us... my senior prom - May 2009.
I hope you all had a fabulous weekend as well! Let's get the week started off right :)





No comments:
Post a Comment