Friday, June 29, 2012

e-session faves (part 1 of 4)

I got some love for your Friday ;)  Our photographer sent us the proofs a couple weeks ago that allowed us to look through them and pick our 20 favorites.  I had to narrow it down from over 200 to 20.  We receive all pictures on a disc but she does her "magic" on those 20.  It was extremely difficult to choose but a good problem to have.  I could not be any happier with the way they turned out... they are so us.  A good photographer was my splurge for the wedding and has been worth every penny.  I wanted to share them all in one post but the file sizes are too big to do that... so I'll be breaking them up into 4 parts.  I hope you enjoy them :)






All pictures via Julia Holman of Julia Christopher Photography. 
BLOG // FACEBOOK

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness these pictures are gorgeous. You are gorgeous! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Heather! We are SO happy with them!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your pictures & your new header :)

    ReplyDelete

whatcha lookin' for?