I have been tagged... and I feel special, y'all :) I love this here blog world!
The Rules:
1) You must post the rules
2) Answer the 11 questions that the tagger posted for you; then create 11 questions to ask the people you've tagged
3) Tag 11 people and link them in your post
- I only tagged 10 and made 10 questions!
4) Let them know you have tagged them.
I was tagged by Katelyn at The Bluegrass Belle.
Here's what she wants to know...
1. What's your dream job?
I have 2... a realistic one and one that I dream about. Being a teacher is definitely a dream of mine! I have only a year left and then those little brains will be in my hands. It's so challenging, but yet so rewarding at the same time. There isn't a feeling like it! As for the one I dream about... I'd love to open my own dog shelter and house as many stray dogs as possible. It just breaks my heart to hear the statistics about euthanized dogs. I know that will probably never happen... so, in the meantime, I volunteer at my local humane society and donate supplies when I can.
2. What's your perfect idea of a Saturday night?
Wearing my favorite pair of jeans and a t-shirt, spreading a blanket out on the porch to look at the stars, grilling out, and just enjoying the moment. Life goes by way too fast!
3. What's your favorite vacation spot?
Home. Yup, it's true. However, I truly am looking forward to our honeymoon!!! :)
4. Country girl or city girl?
Country. I don't know how to drive a tractor or can vegetables, but there's no way I could live in the city. I prefer the quiet nights where I can hear the frogs and crickets and see the stars. Vacationing to NYC is on my bucket list, though... :)
5. How many kids do you want, if any?
We definitely want kids... but not anytime soon. I want to get my Master's, we'd like to build a house, and just enjoy being a married couple for a while before any little ones come in the picture. We have had the "children" talk and are pretty much on the same page. We want 2, for sure. If we have 2 of the same gender, we'll probably shoot for 3. And if we haven't gone broke or lost our minds by that time, baby #4 is a possibility... because we like even numbers ;) My mom is probably flipping out right about now.
6. What's your favorite movie? (chick flick, horror, comedy, etc.)
I like movies that have something for everyone... a good moral, drama, some comic relief, and a love story. Know of any movies with all those?! Haha. Sweet Home Alabama, City of Angels, and Where the Heart Is are at the top of my list!
7. Are you cheering for a team in the NCAA? If so who? (If you say anything other than UK, just stop, kidding)
Don't worry, Katelyn, I bleed blue all the way.
8. If you could "thank" any person anything who would it be and why?
Miranda Lambert... for being proud of who she is and making all us other ladies proud of ourselves, too!
9. Who is someone that you admire most?
My family and fiance for dealing with me on a daily basis. I'm so very thankful for each of them!
10. What's your favorite childhood memory?
Wow, good question. Hmmmm... I have three. I loved getting to go on grocery trips with my mom; going bluegill fishing with my dad and little sis; and spending the week at my Nanny and Papaw's for VBS. Those were the days!
Here are my questions:
1. Who is your celebrity idol?
2. Post one of your favorite pictures and tell the story behind it.
3. What's on your bucket list for this summer?
4. If money weren't an option, what's one thing you would buy today?
5. What's your go-to outfit?
6. What's your biggest pet peeve?
7. What's something you've learned recently? (I love learning... hence, the teacher thing. This can be academics, fitness-related, or just a life lesson.)
8. What's one TV show you couldn't live without?
9. What's the funniest YouTube video you've watched lately? Post the link.
10. Post the links to your 3 favorite blogs!
This should be fun... get at it girls. I TAG ALL OF YOU! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment