My favorite day of break was most definitely yesterday. Nate and I grabbed some lunch at Subway, watched the UK game, put out the patio furniture, shot our new pistol, and played with the pups for hours :) It was pure bliss! And speaking of UK, we were both totally bummed that they lost the SEC Championship. But now we have something prove. We're still the #1 seed and we still bleed blue.

I also have to represent here at WKU. After the firing of our head coach in January, the boys have pulled together and won the Sunbelt Tournament. That means we are headed to the big dance!

Basketball will be the hot topic in our house over the next few weeks.
Unfortunately, I didn't get a chance to do my DIY projects but I'm hopeful that the next few weekends will allow me some free time! Pinterest and I hope so anyway ;)
Now, it's Monday. It's raining, the time changed, and I'm back to reality. I had a piece of chocolate cake for breakfast at work just to reward myself for waking up and getting to work on time. Well deserved, right?! Whatevs. This week looks like it's going to be a busy one and I hope to get a lot accomplished! I have a dentist appointment Wednesday morning...

I'm peer teaching my lesson plan tomorrow, I have a skin care party on Friday night, and I'm trying on my wedding dress again for the first time since I bought it. Lots of exciting things and I'm sure the week will fly by! Plus we are going to have some ridiculously warm and beautiful weather :)
I think that's enough rambling for today. Have a fabulous Monday!

No comments:
Post a Comment