Wednesday, August 22, 2012

it's meeee

I'm back, y'all!  I took a brief, unexpected hiatus.  I needed to get all my ducks in a row for when school starts back this coming Monday.  All the necessary papers have been printed, books have been ordered, and binders have been beautified!  Am I the only one out there who puts in time to have pretty dividers and the absolute perfect font for my cover sheet?  Ok, don't answer that ;)  It's hard to believe my senior year of college is upon me.  What an amazing experience WKU has given me!  On to other things...

Nathan gave me a late birthday present last week... tinted windows!  My old car had tinted windows so I was anxiously waiting but it was all worth it.  If you live in my area, I recommend Top Notch Tinting... we had a negative experience with another business at the beginning of the summer so I'm thankful we had such a great one with Top Notch!

Ain't she pretty?!


Nathan was off this weekend and we took full advantage of it.  I am so relieved to have crossed off so many things on my to-do list for the wedding!  Things are pretty well taken care of until the day comes upon us :)  We stayed in Saturday night while watching a Law & Order: SVU marathon and enjoying some Chicken Tortilla soup.  It's one of the staples around our house during the chilly months and I couldn't wait any longer to fix it!  Sunday afternoon we celebrated the baby shower for this beautiful girl and her husband.  Their due date is just 2 days before our wedding!  It's going to be a happy time of year :)


My sweet flower girl (cousin), Lily, started preschool yesterday.  Here's little miss sassy pants herself...


Her mommy says she just comes up with these poses on her own.  I can only imagine the laughs she'll bring to my face on our wedding day!  My friend, Kristen, just gave me the pictures she had of our wedding shower and I found this sweet one... makes my heart smile!  I cannot believe how fast she has grown.


One of the many things I have grown to love about waking up early to exercise is watching the sun rise on my commute.  I was greeted with this today and couldn't resist snapping a picture... it's the little things, am I right?


Have a great Wednesday!!!

2 comments:

  1. I wish I was as prepared for school as you are! Half my teachers haven't even posted a syllabus yet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh... I always hated that! Good luck this semester :)

      Delete

whatcha lookin' for?