Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Two for Tuesday

Let's get real, people.  What did we do before Pinterest?  How did we meal plan?  How did we throw outfits together?  Did we know the term "upcylce"?  I digress.  My love for Pinterest is evident.  And Nathan's becoming quite a fan too.  He's become my guinea pig for new recipes.  (So far, we haven't had a disaster.  Thank ya Jesus!)  This weekend we tried Roasted Parmesan Potatoes and Poppyseed Chicken.  They are both fairly simple... the poppyseed chicken takes some time due to the amount of steps.  Ready for the links and reviews?!



I would rate these a 5 out of 10. They weren't terrible... but definitely not my favorite. Nathan had no complaints about them though so I guess it just depends on your taste. I'm pretty picky on my potatoes. It's a southern thing ;)

Poppyseed Chicken via The Girl Who Ate Everything.


This dish gets a 9 out of 10 from me and Nathan.  Why not a 10?  Well, because you can't throw it all in a crockpot and only have one dish to clean.  The dilemmas of a housewife in training ;).  However, this is one of my new favorite entrees!  I didn't include any of the "extra" ingredients that she lists and we both still loved it!  Y'all definitely need to give this one a try.

Both of the blogs that I've linked you to have tons of great recipes... so look around!

Happy cooking and Happy Tuesday, my friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

whatcha lookin' for?