Happy Tuesday, friends! Can I ask a favor? My fiance's great-aunt found out yesterday that she has stage 3 brain cancer. At this moment, they are trying to find her the best care possible. Please pray for his entire family to receive the peace they need during this time.
I thought I'd share with y'all today some of my recent TV obsessions. I don't watch a lot of TV (due to invasion of homework) but when I get hooked on a show, I'm done.
The Voice. I'm sure this isn't a surprise to many of you. I prefer this show hands-down to Idol because I love Blake Shelton. End-o-story.
But today, I wanna talk about Christina. I have complained the past year about how she needed to wear less make-up and stop killing her hair with all that bleach... you can verify with my Mom all my complaints. To my satisfaction, the girl finally listened. She has shown a much softer look in the past couple weeks as shown in the yellow dress. What do you guys think? I approve!
The Client List. This series was based off the movie which was based off a true story. Follow? Well, for some reason, I became a huge fan of the movie so, of course, I'm watching the new series. Granted, the story line is extremely controversial, but I can't seem to switch the channel when it comes on. What is wrong with me? Haha!
What's consuming your TV screen and DVR these days? I'm looking forward to having many hours during the summer to catch up on TV and reading. Yippee! Y'all give me some suggestions, pwease :)
PS - Do ya like the new layout?!




1. Blake cracks me up & Xtina is gross, but she's been looking better lately. I'll agree with that, but she's still gross.
ReplyDelete2. I'm obsessed with The Client List too! ha! Chris doesn't mind watching it either, I wonder why.
3. Love the new layout!
4. Prayers coming your way!
5. Thanks for trying to help me out with my pallet situation yesterday.
6. Sorry for the 6 bullets. I started out planning to only write 3 and somewhere along the way I couldn't stop.
7. Have a good day!