This past weekend was extremely productive... I was a bride on a mission and I succeeded! All the table runners are cut, bridal party gifts purchased, kiddo supplies organized, and I even cleaned out my wedding binder. All the nuemrous receipts/confirmations and drafts of programs were overwhelming, but now they all have their own place. The wedding day timeline has been approved which is yet another thing I crossed off my to-do list. My most favorite moment of the week? I finally finished all of my wooden signs for the barn. Here is the final one which will be placed over us during the ceremony.
It's actually painted on an old barn door that still has the old hinges and nails attached. It will be absolutely perfect :)
And, after sorting through all the hundreds of garters on Etsy, I finally narrowed it down and cannot wait to get my hands on this beauty.
This weekend has yet another to-do list:
1. Cut burlap sections to hang from barn walls
2. Paint the "M" guest book
3. Continue addressing the invitations
My aunt and I will also be getting together very soon to start putting together the floral arrangements... this will be such a great moment! I'm getting to the point where I am ready to see some results. All the time and money I've invested needs to start showing itself ;)
72 days... and this girl cannot wait :)



No comments:
Post a Comment