Tuesday, July 10, 2012

i'm a cheeseball

It's no secret that I was rooting for Sean to be the guy that proposed to Emily.  {see here}  But, as we all know, after last night, it ain't happenin'.  And ya know what?!  I am bummed.  I mean these two were adorable!


See what I mean?! 

Anywho, I thought Sean was a CLASS act as he left the show.  But, I couldn't help to tear up.  Oh yeah, and that letter he wrote to Ricki... totally teary-eyed through that too!


I will be very interested to see what happens at the finale in a few weeks.  I've had a really hard time trying to decide who she will pick... and even the spoilers are conflicting!  However, I am going to say that she picks Jef (with one F) and that sometime in the future, Sean will become "The Bachelor."  I think Emily and Jef fit the picture of "opposites attract" and I truly believe that he is ready to be a father and a husband.  What do y'all think?!

I'm off to go snoop some more Bachelorette news... then I'll get to work ;)  Have a fabulous Tuesday, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

whatcha lookin' for?