Massive photo-dump coming your way today! Sorry I left ya hanging on Friday... with all the festivities and prep leading to little sis' graduation, I just couldn't get around to posting it. However, I promise it will be up this week. In the meantime, this was one of those great summer weekends that just went by way too fast!
Friday was all about little sis. She graduated from high school and I couldn't be more proud of her. I can't wait to see what God has in store for her future! Here she is just before graduation... baby blues are shining :)
so blessed...
Lily was Kass' biggest fan that night. She kept asking where she was... looks so grown-up in this picture!
And yes, this happened. She may be a graduate, but she's still my little sister ;)
We finally got a picture of all 4 of us cousins. I can't even begin to explain how much I love these girls!
In other news, it's officially summer in my neck of the woods. Frog gigging season came in over the weekend and I had my first bowfishing adventure of the season. Unfortunately, Nathan had to work and couldn't join in on the fun. I went ahead with our friends and had enough laughs for the both of us! These next two pictures totally crack me up. I look like a total pro in this picture...
And in this one... a total weakling who can't handle heat. The many sides of Kaylyn.
My lovely bridesmaid, friend, and the photographer of the afternoon!
We (the girls) made a huge effort to try and snag ourselves a Gar, but it just didn't happen. We gotta keep practicing with those bows. But ya just can't miss a photo op, right?! ;)
These are the real killers of the afternoon. I know I've mentioned this many times, but I'm so thankful for our friends! It's such a blessing to be able to have a good time doing nothing but shooting fish ;)
Nathan and I worked in the garden yesterday morning. Our plants are certainly growing... I see lots of fresh veggies in our future :) It looks as if he will be able to enjoy this weekend and Memorial Day so we've got some fun things up our sleeves!
I hope your weekend was fabulous too... have a great Tuesday!











No comments:
Post a Comment