This could've possibly been the most random weekend of my life... and I actually remembered to take pictures. Brace yourself, people.
- I visited my sweet little cousins Thursday afternoon. They had just returned from camping and I was ready to give the birthday girl her presents! Miss Gracyn wanted to tell y'all "hi!" She's growing so quickly... learning to crawl and becoming so content with herself these days. You can't tell in the picture, but she is a redhead. As her mommy says, "She's either sweet as pie or she lets that red-headed temper fly." We love her anyway though ;)
Lily with one of her birthday presents... but it wasn't from me - ha! I got her a new bathing suit, a sweet ruffled white skirt, and a navy blue tank to go perfectly with it. I'm hoping she'll get lots of use out of them this summer when they head to the beach. I can't believe this child is 4 now!
- Thursday was pretty bittersweet... it was my last day of Block 1. We met at a local restaurant, Mariah's, that morning to give our culmintaing task presentations then we enjoyed lunch together. I love all 21 of these girls and I'm so sad to see the semester end - regardless of the fact that I'm not going to miss time-consuming projects. You really become close knit when you spend so much time together! Amazing classmates are yet another reason why I love my major :)
- Nathan and I got our first car payment for the Camry over the weekend. Yes, I know I won't be so excited for them as time goes by, but it was yet another sign of growing up. And, for now, that makes me happy. Thanks to my tax refund, I sent it off today!
- On a better and free note, I got all $140 worth of my Pampered Chef goodies yesterday. I can't wait to get them all to Nate's place, organize them in the cabinets, and use them! I'll be sure to take a picture of all the goodies once they are out of the box ;)
- Since I've done really well at keeping up my running routine, I decided to buy myself a new pair of running shorts. Lucky for me, I found an orange and grey pair for only $9.99 at TJ Maxx on Thursday. Love them! By the way, I apologize for the wrinkles in my white shirt. I was just about to head out the door for our local Relay for Life and didn't have time to get rid of them. Such is life!
- As of about an hour ago, I am DONE with this semester. It's so crazy to think that in only a year, I'll be graduating college and hitting the job market/real world. Oh yeah, and I'll be a wife ;)
- Last, but certainly not least, Sonic milkshakes are half off after 8 pm ALL summer. I already took advantage of it, y'all :) It may be best that I live in the middle of nowhere and over 10 miles from the nearest Sonic.
Y'all have a fabulous day!






No comments:
Post a Comment