Halloween 2011. Lily was a WKU cheerleader. Yea, I flipped out when I found that one out :) She was absolutely adorable -- even though I never got her to smile for me!
This is the sign I was talking about in my last post. I mean, seriously, I put this together in about an hour and all the materials were just laying around the house. I am extremely pleased! Just to clarify -- Nathan loves when I adorn his door with girly crafts like this. It just absolutely makes his day ;) (You can also see my mom's tin can collection. She's an excellent decorater, y'all!)
Here's a pic of me in Nate's camo jacket with our "babies." I absolutely love this picture! I'm afraid this is going to become quite regular since they are both spoiled rotten... I'm not complaining one bit though :)
That picture was actually taken last night at the surprise party. We all had a great time! The potato soup was completely gone by the end of the night and I have to give a huge thanks to my Mom -- I need to cooking skills ASAP. We also had a DQ ice cream cake, oreo balls, and pumpkin chip cupcakes. We chilled inside and talked for quite a while then made our way out to the garage and watched the boys work on the boat as they prepare for duck season. It was a beautiful afternoon! We're so blessed to have such awesome friends :)
I hope you all had a fabulous weekend and the work week is getting started off right! Happy Monday!

No comments:
Post a Comment