This is Nathan. I live with him. We recently moved and now I get to run free almost all the time on his farm. It's the best! Don't tell Kaylyn, but he's my favorite. I have practically stayed by his feet for the past year and a half of my life. We have lots of fun together and he feeds me every single day. He's trained me to go fetch ducks in the water. For some reason, they get a big kick out of it and thank me every single time. Whatevs. I just like to get in the water and taste some duck. Mmmmm.

This is Kaylyn. She treats me like a big baby and I soak in every bit of it. She sneaks me junk food all the time and lets me fetch the ball however I want. She's definitely not as strict as Nathan and I know I can get away with a lot more when she's around. In fact, I make a point every single time I see her to jump on her. I know I shouldn't do it, but unlike Nathan, all she's going to do is frantically wipe my paw prints off her clothes. I sorta think it's funny.

They're both great and I have an awesome life!


They let me ride around in the truck bed a lot and we go to the river when it's hot. There's something a leeeeettle weird about them though. They introduce me to all kinds of animals. Let's relive the moments.
Here's my first trip to Lake Malone. I was scouting out some artificial fishing worms here. They have a nice salty taste.

Then I got to meet an actual fish. I smelled of it then gave it a big lick to see what it tasted like. Kaylyn thought it was the sweetest thing and told me to give it a kiss again. Who are these people? I don't kiss fish. I eat them, lady.

Here I am doing some "work" with Nathan. He was doing some practice drills with me for duck season. I think this was last year. It was extremely muddy and I needed a good bath after this drill. Guess who I jumped on first?!? ;)

This is Kaylyn's first longbeard. I wasn't sure why this thing was so big, but I'm telling ya, it smelled quite delicious. While they were skinning up some meat, I outsmarted them again and stole a piece. Humans think they're so smart.

This, my friends, is my #1 favorite treat. A pig ear. The saliva is starting to pour already. I know Nathan and Kaylyn love me when I get one of these. Too bad they haven't introduced me to a pig yet.

I think that pretty much sums up my life. It's great, like I told ya. I pretty much run everything -- even since they got a new puppy. He knows who's boss and so do I.

I have to wrap this up before Nathan sees, quickly!

Only one more thing to say. I'm ready for duck season so I can show up all these boys. They only think they know everything. Pshhh! Ok, gotta go. Woof!

No comments:
Post a Comment