It's time to remember the simple things! I'm not feeling 100% today so I'm hoping this post will lift my spirits.
Here's a few things I'm celebrating this week:
--Etsy. The best place in the world to find random, cute stuff!
--Good music. The Pistol Annies & Luke Bryan. I can't wait to get my hands on their new albums!
--Strawberry Lemonade Powerade.
--Butterscotch hard candy.
--Writing cards for friends. :)
--Crossing things off my to-do list.
--Dinner dates with yummy food and best friends.
--Organizing school supplies and my backpack for a new school year.
--Scheduling a hair appointment to trim my scraggly ends and highlight my roots :)
--Having extra cash thanks to Mary Kay!
--Our newly remodeled work place will be done next week. I cannot wait to get settled in my new office (that does not have baby blue walls).
--Nathan is making great progress with the paint on the trailer! I believe it will all be done by the weekend and the big move will take place soon. Yeahhh :)
I'm already feeling better. It's always nice to remember how many blessings we have in our daily lives... because there are so many.
Blessed is the one who trusts in the Lord, who does not look to the proud, to those who turn aside to false Gods.
--Psalm 40:4

No comments:
Post a Comment