Here's some bullet points about my weekend:
--The trailer now has water, electricity, a sewer system, a good smelling Yankee Candle plug-in, a clean floor, and clean walls after our weekend. Praise the Lord! The insurance agent came yesterday and took pictures for the insurance claim. We're hoping all that paperwork will be taken care of soon. Such a relief!!! We're both so thrilled that it feels a bit more like home even though there are still many things we want to do. We're hoping to start spackling and priming the walls this weekend. If my brain doesn't fail me, I'll do my best to get some before & after shots. I think Nathan and I both will appreciate that years down the road. :)
--Emily's wedding was perfect! She was without a doubt one of the most beautiful and glowing brides I have ever seen. I cannot wait for her to share pictures!!! hint, hint ;) I kid... I know she is enjoying her honeymoon as we speak!
--Lake Malone had to be taken off the agenda due to rain - boo! But the weather has looks beautiful for this Sunday -- 83 degrees and sunny skies, y'all :) That's just about as close to perfect as it can get! I am going to enjoy those cooler temps as much as possible while they're here.
--I received my first batch of MK inventory yesterday afternoon. I'm going home to organize it all tonight. I thoroughly enjoyed using my new make-up and skin care this morning. My skin is ever-so-soft :)
--Nathan has caught on to all my ridiculous organization habits. You see, my life is full of binders. One for my coupons, one for MK miscellaneous info, and one for MK client info. He likes to tease me about it sometimes but I just tell them that in a few years when things are organized and we're saving money, he will thank me :)
I'm back at work today. The day has gone by fairly fast... I've been busy without being overwhelmed. A pace which I love! I'm hoping for an early bedtime, some Rizzoli and Isles, and make-up organization tonight. I plan to do my coupon post tomorrow so tune in for that :) And I may also sneak in a pic from little sis' first day of her Senior year in HS. Time flies by too fast, doesn't it?
Have a great Tuesday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment