Friday, July 29, 2011

weekend plans

We made it through the week, y'all :) Boy, am I glad it's the weekend!! Here's what is on the agenda right now...

Tonight:
The annual school shopping trip with the fam. We're hitting up the mall, Kohl's, and getting some grub. I haven't got to spend time with them all in a while so I'm really looking forward to it. But, we must be back home by 9:00. Why, you ask? See below.


Not even shopping could stop me from watching this guy. ;)

Saturday:
The bummer of the weekend is that Nathan has to work again on Saturday night. Therefore, Saturday morning we'll probably be rushing around to go get the pipes he'll need to hook the water and sewer system up to the trailer.


Our (hopeful) plan is that his uncle will be able to help him get everything hooked up next Saturday. Please keep your fingers crossed!!! Once he goes to work and I go home, I'll spend my afternoon cleaning, catching up on laundry, ironing, and recharging my batteries from the week. Hopefully some good movies will be on TV :)

Sunday:
I am totally dreaming when I think our day might be filled with these two things...



HA! I really have no idea what we're doing on Sunday but I wouldn't be surprised if Nathan has some kind of "work" on the agenda. must remind myself that this is just a phase. However, I'm going to use my persuasive skills and try to convince him that we have a little time to do absolutely nothing :) We're good compromisers, most of the time.

I am excited that I get to have lunch with Nathan today! We don't do it often so it's always a special treat :)

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!



PS - I'm planning to do a coupon post next week. I have hit lots of deals this week AND I have about 20 coupons printed for our shopping trip tonight. I am just a teeny bit obsessed ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

whatcha lookin' for?