
--my girl, Mirand Lambert, just recently announced that she'll be releasing a new album in November. The excitement is building!

--I get to have lunch with my boy soon... nothing better than escaping from work for a moment with him :)

--I've had a new interest in decorating ideas. My favorites are mason jars & wildflowers and wooden signs. Country chic perfection :)



--Who doesn't love running across new and easy recipes? I have crossed paths with several this week.
--Nesquik chocolate milk. I had a nice big glass last weekend at Nate's house and my night was made.

--receiving random compliments on my hair. Note that it hasn't been highlighted/cut in nearly two months. Good to know that it still looks decent!
--School shopping is a tradition in my family! I love buying new school supplies and finding new wardrobes. My Mom, Nana, and little sis are all meeting up with me tomorrow afternoon in Bowling Green to shop. I cannot wait! :)

--I am so thankful for the people in my life! I received an extremely sweet card from a best friend yesterday. I'm not sure what I would do without my family, friends, and Nate!
Take some time to enjoy the simple things today, y'all :)

No comments:
Post a Comment