I have officially spent all of my birthday money :) I treated myself to two afternoons of shopping alone. I truly enjoy shopping with myself because I can take all the time I want. I got a new pair of jeans from AE (which I LOVEEE because they fit so WELLL!) and some cute summer tops from JCPenney, Kohl's, and Hollister. All were having good sales! I still have a gift card to Old Navy that I am saving for around the time school starts. I accidentally ran into Nathan's mom and aunt at Kohl's and we went on a mini-shopping spree for his place. We got basically everything he could need for his bathroom and I love it! I can't wait to start putting it all together once he gets the trailer moved :) I bought him a nice fleece blanket at Kirkland's and plan to buy some curtains from JCPenney this week (because they are 75% off). I told ya I was having fun with this! Before I made my way back home I stopped by Chick-Fil-A for supper.

Is it not the best place in the world, or what? The people are ridiculously nice, good food, and good prices. I'm not sure why I don't go there more often??? ha.
Nathan had to work Saturday night so we made the most of our time that morning. I met him at his farm and we put out some deerstands, cameras, and corn for the deer. He likes to prepare early and it wasn't too hot that morning so I'm glad he can check that off his list. After that, he mowed the yard while I cleaned the garage and we headed back to his house for some lunch before he headed off to work. I spent my afternoon cleaning and resting which was exactly what I needed!
On Sunday afternoon, we loaded up his boat with 4 of our friends (six of us total) and went bowfishing :) It was crazy hot and I got a little sunburnt but we all had a good time with each other! The boys ended up killing seven gar (the nasty fish with teeth) so the day wasn't a total loss. However, one of my friends inflicted injury on herself. See picture below.

This is what happens when the bow strings scrape across your arm when you release. It is SOOO painful as shown in the picture! I hope this doesn't discourage her from coming again because I enjoyed having the company :)
I have yet another announcement to make. Yesterday, I signed up and am now officially a beauty consultant for Mary Kay. I have been considering this for quite a while and finally acted on the decision I made!

I still have a lot that I need to order and a lot of questions that need answers so I am not selling products yet. I wanted to make the announcement to let you all know that you'll be receiving lots of Mary Kay information from me in the future :) I love make-up and cannot wait to see the opportunities that will be given to me from this company. I highly encourage you to read on Mary Kay Ash as she was an amazing woman!
I've been a pretty busy gal this morning. We're temporarily moving out of our office at work tomorrow afternoon so with all the packing going on, I'm ready for my fro-yo date this afternoon! It will all be over soon, though.
Happy Tuesday, y'all!

No comments:
Post a Comment