Monday, January 10, 2011

Because my life is boring.

I am the world's best at finding useless crap on the internet. No, really, ask anyone who knows me. I guess that's another thing I've learned to do in college. Anyweird, I thought I'd share some of the sites I visit more than I should. I must warn you they are highly addictive, sometimes disturbing, but always funny. Enjoy!

  1. People of Wal-Mart. I bet you can guess this one. We have all seen at least one person in our life (at Wal-Mart) who completely shocked us with their apparel, hairstyle, etc. Thanks to the wonders of technology we are now able to capture these moments in time and post them on the internet to be forever seen. You may choose to browse by state, just to boost your pride level. As a sidenote I would like to say I have yet to see any relatives of mine on this site.
  2. Awkward Family Photos. God Bless the person who formed this site. I literally sit and laugh at these pictures. The site has compiled thousands of photos over the years from visitors. Each day a new photo is posted. The pictures may salute a fashion trend gone bad, crazy hairstyles, or plain awkwardness. You won't regret checking this one out.
  3. Darn You Auto Correct. We can all thank the iPhone for this one. The auto-correct feature on the iPhone sometimes fills in the wrong word at the wrong time when you're texting. Confused? Check this out and laugh your heart out.

**Place your mouse over the name of the site for a link!**

Why do I check these sites out? Because my life is boring and I need amusement and laughter ;)

I had a nice low-key weekend. It seems the holidays have been keeping me pretty busy so it was a welcomed change. Nathan did end up picking what we did for his birthday - sorta. He told me he wanted dinner and movie but I had to give him a couple choices. Long story short, we ended up watching "Fighter" and eating steak at Logan's Roadhouse. It was a great night and I would definitely recommend seeing that movie.

I don't have much on my plate this week. There was a huge snowstorm to the south of us today in Tennessee. Fortunately, we missed the bulk of the snow. We still have another system moving through tonight but, hopefully, it won't make the roads too dangerous. The snow sure is beautiful though, especially in PJs under a warm blanket with a cup of hot chocolate :)

Have a good week, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

whatcha lookin' for?