Thursday, January 6, 2011

2010, no more

Happy New Year y'all! We're six days into 2011 and I have no complaints. I had an amazing break and thoroughly enjoyed spending time with the people I love most. (Plus there wasn't school!) Here are a few images of the season:

Christmas Eve 2010 with little sis (and our beautiful tree)


Lily playing Rock Band -- she really got into character ;)


Me with the toys Nate got me... NEW ghd straightener and hairdyer! They make my life so much easier :)


New Year's Eve. Nathan and I spent the night playing Mad Gab and Uno with these girls and their boyfriends. I'm thankful Nathan and I have such great mutual friends!


2011. Ringin' in the new year with this cutie pie :)


I was so blessed to have shared 2010 with such great people. Life is good!

I have several things to look forward to this year:
--I will be two decades old in July... no longer will I be a teenager.
--My parents will celebrate 24 years together!
--Little sis turns 18 and will attend her first prom in May. This one makes me sad!
--Sweet Lily turns 3!! This one also makes me sad... the child shouldn't be this old!
--In exactly one year I'm sure the nerves will be setting in. In the Spring 2012 semester I will begin Block 1. For those of you not familiar with Elementary Ed -- The degree consists of Block 1, Block 2, and Student Teaching at WKU. Each will be conducted in consecutive semesters before graduation. Block 1 and Block 2 each consist of 3 Elementary Ed courses that also give you real field experience. I cannot begin to explain how happy this makes me!!

I also have things to look forward to in the near future. This Saturday I will be spending the day will some of my favorite people. My good friend, Kristen, and I will be traveling to Tennessee to do a little shopping. I've been saving my Christmas money ;) Another special event occurs on Saturday -- my dear boyfriend celebrates his 23rd birthday! We have yet to set any plans. I have insisted all week that HE is the one who gets to pick. He's very indecisive and is having trouble accepting that - ha! We'll see what actually happens.

See ya soon, friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

whatcha lookin' for?