They call me an overachiever for a reason, my friends.
Truthfully, we really haven't been up to a whole lot around our neck of the woods recently. And I'm totally happy with that. The only downside is that it doesn't give me a whole heck of write about on the blog. But I'll take that over the stresses of the school year any day. I do have several DIY projects on my mind and my birthday is right around the corner... so stay tuned, folks :)
Today, we'll play our normal game of "catch-up" with some of my random thoughts and musings included along the way...
First of all, a belated Father's Day wish to my Daddy. He's one of a kind and I'm so very thankful for him!
I have often wondered to myself whether it is frowned upon to join my preschoolers during naptime. It is so very tempting!
Housewife problem... the ring of grease left in the washer after cleaning your husband's work clothes. The man literally looks like he has rolled around in grease every day. Thank the Lord for bleach, vinegar, and Magic Erasers... my secret for making the ring disappear.
My cousins are the cutest... but they are growing up way too fast! Lily got herself a Topper Girl dress and Gracyn decided to photobomb by climbing on a nearby table.
She starts Kindergarten in the Fall and found the perfect backpack for the occasion. I cannot believe she is about to start school!
Sunsets are the prettiest here in KY. I admit that I crouched in our wheat to get this... and it was worth it.
I'm not sure what took me so long to hop aboard the "I Need Coffee" train every day. Enter the Starbucks Mocha Light Frappe. 100 calories. Not too strong. Happy girl!
DIY chalkboards look best on a shelf near the front door. I made this one out of an old cabinet door from a local thrift shop. Chalkboard paint is one of the best investments I've ever made.
How is it that Pandora always knows what song to play at the right moment? This came on the other night while I was finishing up my workout... just what I needed to push through.
And, finally, I marked another item off my Summer Bucket List... I made my first batch of homemade ice cream over the weekend. I was quite impressed. Absolutely delicious!
Here's to a good weekend, friends! :)






Cute chalkboard sign! And it's about time you joined the coffee train, girl! :) hee hee.
ReplyDelete